The Principals as Literacy Leaders (PALL) program has been designed to develop the capabilities of primary school principals as 'effective literacy leaders'. It is now available in five free online modules:
- Leading learning: What does it take?
- What leaders need to know about learning to read
- Leading literacy data gathering and analysis
- Designing, implementing and monitoring literacy interventions
- Intervention evaluation and future planning
Access the report Principals as Literacy Leaders: Confident, credible and connected and a range of practical tools and strategies through this professional learning. The PALL program was initiated by the Australian Primary Principals Association (APPA) and was developed by Edith Cowan University, Griffith University and the Australian Catholic University.